7/22/2013

Felt (Mobile greeting cards and more)

Felt. was officially started last year November. But before that, I never trusted myself I could do this. 'What? Have my own business? Selling my own designs?' Although I loved creating things with my hand and people kept saying 'you should sell these!', I wouldn't dare to go forward. But after consistent encouragement from my friends, I participated in Patchwork craft show last year and ever since then, felt. has been a big part of my life. I love coming up with the original ideas and bring life with my own hands. And they are cute too!

To be honest, it's been such a struggle and a challenge to do a business on my own. Most of time, I'm so tempted to quit but more I think about it, I can't quit because this is what I love to do. Hopefully felt. will see more light in the future but until then, I will continue to create.

http://madebyfelt.com






1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!