7/22/2013

Felt (Mobile greeting cards and more)

Felt. was officially started last year November. But before that, I never trusted myself I could do this. 'What? Have my own business? Selling my own designs?' Although I loved creating things with my hand and people kept saying 'you should sell these!', I wouldn't dare to go forward. But after consistent encouragement from my friends, I participated in Patchwork craft show last year and ever since then, felt. has been a big part of my life. I love coming up with the original ideas and bring life with my own hands. And they are cute too!

To be honest, it's been such a struggle and a challenge to do a business on my own. Most of time, I'm so tempted to quit but more I think about it, I can't quit because this is what I love to do. Hopefully felt. will see more light in the future but until then, I will continue to create.

http://madebyfelt.com






No comments: